- Are you Indian? (if you’re not Indian) I thought you were Indian!
- Wait, what’s a Bangladesh? Isn’t that part of India?
- India’s not a continent?
- Do you pray to those, like, elephant god thingys?
- You’re Muslim? OMGGG!! I thought you were a Hindi!
- What did you just say to your mom? It sounded like gibberish!
- Ugh, that guy smells soooo bad, like curry. Oh, sorry! I forgot you’re Indian. Oh sorry, you’re not Indian, right. Well, you’re like, white anyways and you never smell like curry! You know what I mean!
- You look like Princess Jasmine!
- So, like, do you have to have an arranged marriage?
- Aren’t all Indian people taxi drivers?
- You tan? Brown people don’t tan!
“So, how do you pronounce your name?… omg nevermind that’s too hard can I call you sue?”
“OMG This is too spicy!”
“Do you sing and dance on a regular basis?”
“Gujrati? Is that another name for hindi?”
“So you’re hindi right?”
“So you speak hindu, right?”
anedumacation: “You’re basically a white person, even though you’re Indian! You’re… a coconut!” *very, very happy with themselves for being the first person ever to say that to me*
-wait, you have schools in packistan? what!
-what do you mean packistan is not a part of the middle east? ofcourse it is.
-so you must have met osama bin laden…
-*speaks extra slowly* do you like it here in canada?
-no where are you reaaally from.
-can you read what this says? what do you mean you don’t understand arabic?
-jai ho is like my favorite song
-chai tea! i drink that everyday!
-so like your weddings are like how they show in bend it like bekham right. its so colourful! woah so many colours =|
-whaaat your parents didnt have an arranged marriage?! neither did your grandparents?! NO WAY!